יום שישי, 19 בנובמבר 2010

Manifesto
Ok! Anybody with his pen [keyboard, cellphone, etc. for the younger reader] has to have a blog. So I was urged. Me, who refuse to be on Facebook (my face is not worthy of being in a book), or Twitter. So I have a blog. Don't expect great things from this blog. And anything posted will remain there for an indefinite period -- I don't have time to write for posterity AND for a blog. So check in from time to time(every few weeks or months)and maybe there will be something to titillate you.
Oh, and there's no need for comments. The uncomplimentary ones I don't need, and the complimentary ones are nice but unnerving, too, especially if I have to reply to them.
For my first posting I've chosen something that should warm the coccles of the hearts of those writers who, like me, are frustrated at never having been nominated for a Pushcart Prize. (Apparently no one ever WINS a Pushcart Prize, the trick is to be nomionated for one.) Anyhow here it is. Enjoy. (It first saw the light of day in Cafe Irreal.)

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה